Header background photo

Bexhill Schools List

Listed below are the contact details of every school in Bexhill-on-Sea. Links are provided for performance tables, where available. If you would like to look these up for all schools in the area, I have provided the links below.


All Saints CE Primary School
All Saints Lane
Bexhill-on-Sea
East Sussex
TN39 5HA
Telephone: 01424 219083.
Battle Abbey Preparatory School
40 Hastings Rd
Bexhill-on-Sea
East Sussex
TN40 2NH
Telephone: 01424 219674.
Bexhill College
Penland Road
Bexhill-on-Sea
East Sussex
TN40 2JG
Telephone: 01424 214545.

Bexhill College is an independent Sixth Form College which has been providing post-16 education for 23 years. It traditionally has four partner 11-16 schools of Bexhill High School, St Richards Catholic College, Claverham Community College and Robertsbridge Community College, however an increasingly high proportion of the students come from the surrounding areas. Recruitment reaches as far out as Rye and the Kent borders. There is also strong recruitment from Hastings and St Leonards, which also has a number of 11-18 schools and a FE College.

The College offers a broad range of courses to meet the needs of the local community. The core focus of the College work is with the 16-19 age group offering a broad range of academic and vocational courses across foundation, intermediate and advanced level. The College attracts approximately 1250 full time, 16-19 year old students of which approximately 90% are studying advanced programmes and the remaining 10% intermediate/foundation level.


Bexhill High Academy
Gunters Lane
Bexhill-on-Sea
East Sussex
TN39 4ED
Telephone: 01424 730722.
Chantry Community Primary School
Barrack Rd
Bexhill-on-Sea
East Sussex
TN40 2AT
Telephone: 01424 211696.
Charters Ancaster College
Woodsgate Place
Gunters Lane
Bexhill-on-Sea
East Sussex
TN39 4EB
Telephone: 01424 216670.
Glyne Gap School
Hastings Rd
Bexhill-on-Sea
East Sussex
TN40 2PU
Telephone: 01424 217720.
King Offa Primary School
Down Rd
Bexhill-on-Sea
East Sussex
TN39 4HS
Telephone: 01424 211548.
Little Common Primary School
Shepherds Close
Bexhill-on-Sea
East Sussex
TN39 4SQ
Telephone: 01424 842297.
Pebsham Community Primary School
Hastings Rd
Bexhill-on-Sea
East Sussex
TN40 2PU
Telephone: 01424 215175.
Sidley Community Primary School
Buxton Drive
Bexhill-on-Sea
East Sussex
TN39 4BD
Telephone: 01424 213611.
St Mary Magdalen's Catholic Primary School
Hastings Rd
Bexhill-on-Sea
East Sussex
TN40 2ND
Telephone: 01424 735810.
St Mary's Special School & College
Wrestwood Road
Bexhill-on-Sea
East Sussex
TN40 2LU
Telephone: 01424 730740.
St Peter & St Paul C Of E Primary School
Buckhurst Rd
Bexhill-on-Sea
East Sussex
TN40 1QE
Telephone: 01424 211073.
St Richards Catholic College
Ashdown Rd
Bexhill-on-Sea
East Sussex
TN40 1SE
Telephone: 01424 731070.