Header background photo

Where In Bexhill Can I Rent A Beach Hut?

posted by Jem on 27 Mar 2011 at 12:01 pm

Hi,
I would like to rent a beach hut for the summer months. Can anybody advise who I contact apart from the council. Is there a beach hut hire place or any private rentals?

Thank you

< back to previous | Post Follow-up |

Follow up messages

Beach Huts For Rental

posted by Cary on 28 Mar 2011 at 9:33 am

Jem,

The two kiosks on the sea front always used to advertise beach hut rental. I am not sure whether the one on the Eastern Parade ("The Old Bathing Station") still does this. I believe that the other one on the Western Parade may still be temporarily located by the Pavilion, whilst the current "New Wave" improvements are going on.

Enquiry

posted by mrs smith on 10 Jul 2012 at 4:25 pm

whhere do u rent beach huts for a few months?
bexhill on sea?
prices required
thanks mrs. smit

Re Enquiry

posted by Jude on 16 Jul 2012 at 9:08 am

Mrs Smith - According to the Council's website "Rother District Council does not own any rental beach huts, these are privately owned concessions which rent beach huts. These concessions can be contacted as follows:

Mr Doswell - 07976 306059"

I would suggest giving Mr Doswell a call.

Beach Huts

posted by G.Cheshire on 09 May 2016 at 1:13 pm

Please add my name to the Beach hut list,my mob number is 17487847774.Many thanks.

Beach Hut Hire

posted by George Turner on 20 Feb 2017 at 11:23 pm

Hi, I wonder if anyone can help me with hiring a beach hut for my Birthday for the weekend 29/30th July 2017.
We live in a block of flats between Galley hill and The Sackville and would appreciate being able to use one on that weekend.
As a pensioner I have to ask how much do they cost if they are available

Beach Hut Enquiry

posted by Jean Elphick on 16 Mar 2017 at 1:53 pm

Would anybody have a beach hut to let for two weeks from 22nd July 2017 in Bexhill. Preferably along East Parade.

Thank you.

Looking To Hire A Beach Hut

posted by nicola swain on 16 Jun 2017 at 3:18 pm

im looking to hire a beach hut in bexhill for a week from sat 17th June.

Add a follow-up message

< back to top