Header background photo

The Bexhill Guide Booklet

posted by Alastair (Webmaster) on 27 Mar 2008 at 6:00 pm

With the debate continuing over the future of the Bexhill Guide booklet, I would like to gauge some opinion from regular visitors and new visitors on whether they use the Bexhill Guide booklet and whether they would like to continue to see it being produced every year.

For those of you who don't know what I am talking about, please see my Bexhill Guide Request page.

Rother Council are due to decide the future of the Bexhill Guide. Their idea is to replace the 80,000 printed guides that are sent out to people and TICs both nationally and internationally with a single folded sheet on a 10,000 print-run.

So, what do you think of this idea? Do you use the Bexhill Guide and would you like to see it continue?

Alastair
Webmaster of Discover Bexhill

< back to previous | Post Follow-up |

Follow up messages

Bexhill Guide Response

posted by John Parsons on 06 Apr 2008 at 7:44 pm

Yes I find the booklet very useful and would like to see it continue. We visit Bexhill two or three times per year from the USA for several weeks at a time and it is a help to us, as is your web site.
But, judging by the lack of response to your posting, not many people are interested in its continuation.

Add a follow-up message

< back to top